These pages will provide you with the tools to properly learn Bannish.
- For a hard c use k and for a soft c, use s.
- To repeat a letter on the computer, push the shift key and the letter you want to double.
- To repeat a letter manually, place a dot above the letter.
- To manually repeat a syllable, word, or phrase, place a bar above the text to be repeated.
- Characters for more than one letter are found by pressing shift and the right letter: Th is H, Sh is Z, Ch is J, Ing is Y, Er is W, Ed is Q, and St is V.
- Even though the words are the same in English as in Bannish, they aren't spelled the same. Be creative.
- Sometimes, to show that a letter's sound is the same as its name, place a dot manually, and a dash mechnically before the letter.
- Bannish is usually written from left to right, top to bottom.
- If the direction is different, place a square at the corner where you start.